32 FIRST AID ESSENTIALS FOR A FAST RECOVERY
We've packed an 100% eco-friendly kit with treatments for traveling excesses of all sorts.
Be prepared with medication for upset tummies, motion sickness, pain relief, allergies, sore knees and backs, as well as colds and coughs.
Rehydrate healthily and rest and refresh with a steam eye mask, ear plugs and rehydration powders.
Be kind to yourself for a few hours with Packidilly’s Too Much pack and then carry on. If you don't feel better, visit a local medical professional.
- 2 Antacid heart burn medication, 430 mg (4 tablets)
- 2 Non-drowsy cold & cough (4 tablets)
- 2 Allergy Plus multi-symptom allergy relief (4 tablets)
- 2 Extra strength non aspirin (4 tablets)
- 2 Extra strength pain reliever (4 tablets)
- 2 Aspirin, 325 mg (4 tablets)
- 2 Ibuprofen pain reliever, 200 mg (4 tablets)
- 2 Dimenthydrinate motion sickness relief ( 2 tablets)
- 2 Electrolyte replenisher (4 tablets)
- 2 Diamode Anti-diarrheal Relief (2 tablets)
- 6 cough and sore throat drops, cherry menthol
- Blistex medicated lip ointment 0.5 gram
- La Fresh facial towelettes/makeup remover wipe, 8” x 7”
- MegRhythm Gentle Steam Eye Mask, unscented
- Lolicute soft foam earplugs,
- White Towel unscented 8" x 8" moist cotton towel, serve hot or cold
- New Hawaiian Coconut Water Powder w/Energy powder drink mix
Choose your favorite pain reliever. We've included meds from PhysicanCare. Select from extra strength pain reliever, non-aspirin, aspirin or ibuprofen.
Get relief from common tummy troubles with PhysicanCare antacid, Diamode for traveler's diarrhea and motion sickness.
Soothe your lips with Blistex Lip Ointment.
Stop coughing and sneezing with PhysicansCare Allergy Plus, cold and cough tablets or 6 cherry menthol eucalyptus cough drops.
We've also included a moist cotton towel that can be served hot or cold. Warm in a microwave or in hot water. Place in a fridge or ice to cool down.
Traveling is hard on your body and mind. Often when you start to feel sick, the best thing to do is to replenish and get some rest. Really sick? Stop in the local pharmacy. Pharmacists around the world frequently speak English and will direct you to the right solution or medical professional.
Items included in Packidilly kits are rated 4-stars or better on Amazon. Get details by following the links below. If you purchase something from these links, Packidilly may earn a commission. Whether or not you decide to buy items is completely up to you.